Working Student Data Engineering
We as GOhiring believe that connectivity is the foundation of efficient processes. Therefore we offer the digital infrastructure for HR Market Players to provide a productive way of collaborating. Our software solution enables customers to publish, manage and analyze their job postings within their HR software. Thanks to state-of-the-art tools, we have also digitized our own working environment. Everything is set up for #remote work from anywhere in the world.
- As part of the data team, you will help with the further development of our data warehouse product and management of the ETL process
- Create reports by writing queries on the datawarehouse using SQL
- Support the development of dashboards, using Power BI, that visualize and analyze data from HR processes
- Grow with your role and, depending on your interests and skills, work on further tasks in the future
- Currently enrolled in technical studies like computer science
- First work experience with SQL (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Passionate about new technologies and tools
- Interest in a long-term working student position (at least 6 months)
- Availability +15 hours per week
- Fluent in English
Why should you apply?
Remote culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Berlin. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours.
Complex challenges - By digitizing business processes in depth, we encounter complex challenges which are waiting to be solved for the benefit of all market players.
Small, agile team - We believe that work is simply more fun in small teams. Experienced colleagues, jointly defined company targets, a direct exchange and lots of creative leeway: That is what constitutes our understanding of productivity.
Sounds like an interesting challenge for you?
Simply send us your CV or Linkedin/ Xing profile. We are happy to hear from you.
Diversity and equal opportunity are very important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.