Future Position: Senior fullstack developer React / Ruby
We as GOhiring believe that connectivity is the foundation of efficient processes. Therefore we offer the digital infrastructure for HR Market Players to provide a productive way of collaborating. Our software solution enables customers to publish, manage and analyze their job postings within their HR software. Thanks to state-of-the-art tools, we have also digitized our own working environment. Everything is set up for #remote work from anywhere in the world.
- Build smart, customer-driven front- and back-end solutions in extension to our product ecosystem
- Solve exciting engineering challenges, starting with MVP’s and iterate from there
- Work on complex frontend projects using React and other JS frameworks
- Collaborate closely with our experienced team of backend developers, product managers, designers and testers
- You get excited about good quality code and engineering quests
- + 5 years experience in web development, including +1 year in React.js and +3 years in Ruby. More languages as a bonus.
- You value testing, well-documented code and intelligent software design techniques
- Profound knowledge about API Design and performance optimization
- Fluent in English
Why should you apply?
Remote culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while traveling or in our office in Berlin. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours.
Small, agile team - We believe that work is simply more fun in small teams. Experienced colleagues, jointly defined company targets, a direct exchange and lots of creative leeway: That is what constitutes our understanding of productivity.
Complex challenges - By digitizing business processes in depth, we encounter complex challenges which are waiting to be solved for the benefit of all market players.
Sounds like an interesting challenge for you?
Simply send us your profile in addition to your Github handle. We are happy to hear from you.
This job will open in the future. Apply now to get updates first and stay connected.
We look forward to getting to know you better!
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.