Intern / Working Student Data Engineer
We as GOhiring believe that connectivity is the foundation of efficient processes. Therefore we offer the digital infrastructure for HR market players to provide a productive way of collaborating. Our software solution enables customers to publish, manage and analyze their job postings within their HR software. Thanks to state-of-the-art tools, we have also digitized our own working environment. Everything is set up for #remote work from anywhere in the world.
- As part of the data team, you will be co-responsible for further developing our data warehouse product and manage the ETL process
- Support the development of dashboards, using Power BI, that visualize and analyze data from HR processes
- Create reports by writing queries on the data warehouse using SQL
- Grow with your role - there will be job perspectives in the future
- You are currently enrolled in technical studies like data or computer science
- First work experience with SQL and Python
- Ideally also first experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), Linux and data visualisation tools as PowerBI or Tableau
- Interest in growing and learning with a team long-term
- Availability +15 hours per week
- Fluent in English
Why should you apply?
- Remote culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while traveling or in our office in Berlin. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours.
- Complex challenges - By digitizing business processes in depth, we encounter complex challenges which are waiting to be solved for the benefit of all market players.
- Small, agile team - We believe that work is simply more fun in small teams. Experienced colleagues, jointly defined company targets, a direct exchange and lots of creative leeway: That is what constitutes our understanding of productivity.
Sounds like an interesting challenge for you?
Simply send us your CV or Linkedin/ Xing profile. We are happy to hear from you.
* Diversity and equal opportunity are very important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.